On 20/08/2012 19.12, Jerome Vuarand wrote:
I'd like to know how others solved (or didn't solve) that problem

Lua being small, I prefer to keep separate directories.

Actually, not using many C libs, I usually have a directory inside each project with all Lua-related stuff (to have the project fully self-contained), but that's definitely not generally applicable.

That's definitely a plus if you have to move projects among different machines and developers, though.

--
  Enrico