It was thus said that the Great Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo once stated:
> Anyway, Google should be able to handle spam, right? :-)

  As I stated, I have a GMail account from years ago (I was curious about
this new GMail thing they had).  I don't use it, so technically,
*everything* I receive there should be spam, right?

  I receive spam, and I'm not talking about the spam that appears in the
spam folder.  I guess it's either new spam that Google hasn't caught onto
yet, or the senders paid Google to ensure delivery of their email.

  -spc