Hi,

I would really appreciate it if we don't go the Google Groups route.
It really alienates the non-Gmail users, and the idea of manually inviting every new user with a non-Gmail account isn't going to work in the long run.

I understand the state of modern emails and how hard it is to get a trusted mail server up and running, But there should be a better option out there.

Is FreeLists still a thing? If I'm not mistaken luajit is still using FreeLists.

I'm concerned about this Since I can't be the only one who doesn't use a Gmail account as their primary email. Even if I and every other subscriber on the list get an invitation to the Google Group this move is going to make joining the mailing list a harder process for newcomers.

Kind Regards,
Ali Rezvani